Technology advancement is at its peak and without computer and laptops; it is unimaginable to perform a number of challenging tasks. The role of computer and laptop are immense in almost every field. One can purchase the best laptops under 25000 and even less. The easy availability of laptops and their performance makes it user-friendly.
Performance of a computer or laptop depends upon the memory and the amount of storage of the data. The computer may slow down for countless reasons, and it befits the need for some fruitful actions to speed up the computing processes and start-up time. Unless and until with some hardware problems like driver failure or broken power supply; There are also some problems like too many downloads of files and software, excessive storage and the problem with the default system, due to which the system can slow down.
Following are a few tips to make your computer work faster than the past;
• Delete unnecessary programs: Delete the unwanted programs which the user never uses or get into them. These programs may occupy the storage space of the system and make it prone to work slowly. Identifying and removing the programs will help to boost the memory of the system as well as help the user to work faster than before.
• Ensure Hard disk clean-up regularly: A regular hard-disk clean up can be done which helps to eliminate the malware viruses. Apart from this, unnecessary files stored in the hard disk may also result in fragmentation. Fragmentation makes the hard disk to do extra work making the system work in a slow fashion. When the user employs disk defragmenter, it helps to arrange the files accordingly and works more efficiently than before.
• Run a few programs at once: Opening and working on limited programs may enhance the speed whereas when the user opens the numerous programs at once, it may take some time to process and working on each program may be time-consuming.
• Increase the Memory: Boost the memory of the RAM so that the user can store much information in the system. When it is necessary, it helps to access and collect the required information by the user.
• Better to restart regularly: Restart is a simpler option which a user can use effectively at least once in a week. Those who work on the system more often have to restart the computer regularly to enhance the performance of the system. …